Friday, December 2, 2011

Is this joke any good (only British people will understand it)?

Q: what does Jade Goody look like in her wedding dress?





A: A shuttlecock!!!!





rate this joke please|||1/10, Jades OK...!|||I'll rate you 0/10. Sicko...


She could die any day now, and you're making fun of her!? You are sick dude!





EDIT: Dude you are going to get torn apart by the Yahoo answers user, considering the fact that she died the day after you posted this up...sicko...|||Star mate





What Jade Goody and a ester egg got in common.


They both have to be off the shelf by Easter.|||I would've understood it, but I'm not British, sorry.|||Badminton bird. YAWN!!|||I would rather rate you, 0/10. Sicko.|||Who's Jade Goody and what's a shuttle cock..? o.o|||ha! I'm not British but i still got it! it's not really that funny so 4/10|||um im american and i get it








i read the news





hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment