Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you tell a friend if shes being boastful?

so when she plays badminton, and when her partner didnt hit the shuttlecock she gots mad and she humiliates her partner by saying "you are so stupid!" etc. then one day, our badminton instructor arrange a badminton game for us. by the way her name is rose. Rose's partner is Mary(Mary wasnt really good). And Me and my partner Jenny which is far worst than Mary. Well the game is not really you know, like the games of the profs. Change court at 7.haha.Well they won the first set. they got 7 and we got 3.so we changed courts. My partner is kinda slow. Yet, I act like I dont really care.I dont wanna hurt her feelings.Everytime Rose and Mary gets a score, they dance, laugh etc. So I really got mad and whenever I get scores they were like " okay be serious now!". I really hate them.But in the end, WE WON!and thank god for that. now how can i tell her shes so boastful? oh and after the game they were like they said "we want rematch bec. we werent really in a good mood."|||It sounds to me that your "friend" Rose needs a reality check. I have had many a friend with this sort of issue, and I can tell you, the easiest thing to do is to give it to them straight. If you think that the problem is serious enough, and you really want to save your friendship, then arrange a time when you and Rose can be alone and talk. Be careful not to be too mean, but make sure that you get the message across that you don't like her when she acts that way. If she doesn't respect your answer, than she probably isn't a very good friend, and you should find someone else. (Hopefully, this will give you a little insight... Good luck!)|||boastful friends?


I usually leave my boastful friends to boast all they want!|||Yup just let her boast all she wants. you must be able to accept your fren for who she is. One day she look back and see how ridiculous she is behaving. CHeers|||Sounds like you need better friends Games are supposed to be fun and if there not, well obviously there is something wrong|||Well then...why you become their friend in the first place ? You should contemplate as your answer will take your relationship better or worse.|||I just say it as it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment