Friday, December 2, 2011

Do you like it rough and fast, or do you prefer long, smooth strokes鈥??

When you play badminton? Do you like the shuttlecock, or is the racquet your favorite utensil in the game.|||I like variety.......sometimes I can do it better rough and fast with either a shuttlecock or a racquet.





Now there are times when I want to play with long, smooth strokes.........but the best is when you mix your game play together........rough and fast, THEN long, smooth strokes and back again........lol





Watch out....with these questions you will get pegged by the yaholes. =)|||Itz the player, not the racket.





I'm an overall balanced player, good in both offense and defense.





When I'm frustrated, I'm a super power smasher that all fears.





When I'm really slack, I'm a super defensive player who received all smashes.|||Rough and fast then long smooth strokes repeating often! It's all good!!!!|||I prefer the long strokes. They never know exactly when or where my shot will come. The net is my favorite utensil. It's easy to maneuver if I decide to start a fight. Nothing worse that a good ole badminton melee

No comments:

Post a Comment